New Budapest Cards available
From the 1st of April new Budapest Cards are ready to serve the tourists. The cards got cheaper, but including more features and discounts for you! Take the sightseeing serious!
By our and the suppliers experiences and the feedbacks of tourists the Budapest card became more improved, the range of discounts has been expanded to fit entirely to your expectations.
The new lowered prices of the cards are 3900 HUF for the 24 hour card and 7900 HUF for the 72 hour card. Each card gives discounts for one grown person and a child less than 6 years old.
The advantages of the cards you have resort to are the following:
- you are able to travel on BKV, the local Budapest public transport
- you can join two sightseeing tour for free
- entry free to the 100 years old Budapest Zoo and Botanical Garden
- download the Pocket Guide smart phone application for free
- 10-15% discount for museum tickets
- 10-15% discount for more 80 services in the town
There will be a 48 hour card to, only available from July. That card will contain some more discount, a free ship cruise and hop on hop off bus ticket.
You can get your card at Budapest Points (Budapest Pont) or the larger BKV cash-desks.
For further information check the page of the developer:
Budapest Card Offical Site