Latitude and longitude: N 47° 27' 22.41" , E 17° 1' 54.83"
County: Győr-Moson-Sopron megye
Number of inhabitants: 552
Dialing code: 96
Description of settlement: The village was first mentioned in documents in 1406 as „Dyenesfalue”. The village was calles Tótfalu in the sixteenth and seventeenth century. It was owned by the Dienesfaly family in the Middle ages. In 1600 the village was demolished by a flood and it became uninhabited. The Manor-house of Cziráky was built in 1620. The castle got its classicist style between 1825 and 1830. A visitor can see a rococo altar, crests of the Cziráky and Pálffy families, painting of St. Margaret in the chapel. The English Park of the Cziráky-castle was formed from the near flood area green wood. Natural treasure of the village is the woody Répce-bank field where the oaks are 300 to 350 years old. The circumference of some of them may attain 600 cm. Inhabitants of the village were killed during the battles fought by Kuruts and Labants. The village was repopulated by Germans, some of whom later emigrated while others assimilated into the Hungarian population.